Please show your support so we can continue this cause ...

Accounts Marketplace

[ POST HERE ]

How to Patch the Dunk Nation/Basketball HERO Taiwan to English? Check out HERE
Hi People, I've already fixed the mail sending function. Kindly try doing a forgot password or resend email confirmation again. Thanks. If you are still not receiving any email notification , please drop me a message at [email protected] . Thanks!
How to Patch the Dunk Nation/Basketball HERO Taiwan to English? Check out here : https://streetbasketballtw.com/forums/discussion/7/new-english-patcher-beta-released#latest

Ladder Information and Ranking Titles

edited January 2020 in General

Here are the list of all Ladder ranking titles! Ladder is a Season based event. A Season starts on the first day of the month and ends at the end of the month. On the first day of the next season. Players receives reward based on the Ranking reached from the previous season. "Uh ok I know about this already, we had this too on BasketBall Hero" The difference is , in Basketball Hero you gain points for every win and negative points for every lose. You keep on winning until you reach the Challenger Rank (King).

Here in StreetBasketball Taiwan A.K.A. Basketball Hero Taiwan. it's no longer the old point base. It's now simpler. Win 5 times and you get to the next ranking level. e.g. You are currently Platinum V , win 5 matches and you get to the next Rank level Platinum IV.

Stay tuned as we will be releasing the English Patch for you to easily see the Ranking titles all throughout the app (Leaderboard, Club, Profile, Ladder current). ETA is on Tuesday or Wednesday. Ranking title is now released!!!! Go to your patcher app to get it!!! Check out the Sneak Peek Preview below.

Support us and get the and early update access :)

Enjoy!